Crushing and compressing
The efficient PET recycling system reduces the volume of empty PET bottles by up to 90% in one cycle and produces compact raw material bales. A dosing shaft ensures that the bottles are drawn in securely and achieves a throughput capacity of up to 4000 (1 litre) bottles every hour. The drainage system discharges all residual fluid before pressing. With a pressing power of 11 tonnes, the downstream baling press compresses the crushed bottles into raw material bales with a weight of up to 100 kg.
- Efficient PET recycling system to reduce the volume of empty PET bottles by up to 90 % and produce compact raw material bales.
- Low space requirement.
- Manual and automatic filling possible.
- Crusher rollers made of specially hardened and ground steel, impervious and sturdy – for a long service life.
- Scraper system removes the compressed plastic bottles reliably from the crusher rollers.
- Dosing shaft with several paddles ensures that the PET bottles are reliably fed to the rollers.
- Automatic photoelectric control of the pressing process.
- Manual, 3-fold strapping with continuous polyester strap.
- Display to indicate “bale ready”.